What You Need To Know About Access Bank’s Stamp Duty Charge and Its Reversal

Following a social media outburst from its customers, Access Bank has opted to reverse the stamp duty charges applicable to transactions between February 1st, 2020, and April 30th, 2020. The stamp duty charge was reviewed from being charged on every deposit/transfer exceeding N1,000, to a N50 charge for every deposit or transfer that exceeds N10,000 …

How To Access CBNs N50billion COVID19 Loan Intervention

Find out how households, MSMEs, Corportate bodies can access CBN’s COVID19 Intervention Loans. Households, MSMEs and Corporate Entities. After confirming your eligibility status for the intervention loan, you will need to submit an application to NIRSAL Microfinance Bank. Your application must contain the following: BVN Number Business Registration Business Plan showing the opportunities or negative …

CBN Intervention Programs Every AgriBusiness Owner Must Know

Agricultural Credit Guarantee Scheme Fund (ACGSF) The ACGSF began operations in April 1978, and was established by Decree No. 20 of 1977, with an original share capital and paid up capital of N100 million and N85.6 million, respectively. The Federal Government holds 60% while the Central Bank of Nigeria holds the other 40% of its …

CBN Guidelines for N100billion Credit Support for Health Sectors

The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has set guidelines towards the availability of its N100 billion COVID-19 intervention loan for players in the health sector. This is a part of its policy measure initiated to help small business, households, and stakeholders through the pandemic. Here are the guidelines and implications for businesses in the health …

First Bank’s Free e-Learning Subscriptions You Should Know

The First Bank of Nigeria Limited partnered with tech firms to provide e-learning opportunities to those pupils and students that have been put out of school due to the pandemic. The aim is help 1 million students shift to e-learning platforms both online and offline. Dr Adesola Adeduntan, CEO, FirstBank, passed a few comments on …