68% of asthma patients could be managing their ailment better.
Health Plus offers a free asthma support service that helps asthma patients stay in good condition.
This service includes:
- Carrying out an Asthma Control Test (ACT) – to find out how well controlled your asthma is.
- Checking your inhaler technique – to ensure you are getting the maximum benefit from your medication.
- Giving help and support on lifestyle changes – to help improve your symptoms.
- Discussing your current medication – to make sure it’s right for you.
You can learn how to make proper use of your Metered Dose Inhaler here.
4 simple steps to maintain control of your asthma:
- Take your asthma medications the way your pharmacist and doctor says to take them.
- Know the cause of your asthma symptoms and how to respond to them
- Work with your doctor and pharmacist to control your asthma
- Act quickly to treat asthma attacks.
Find out more about Health Plus Asthma Support Services here.