The federal government, through the Minister of Education, has released 6 key conditions that must be met before educational institutions can be re-opened.
- Must have adequate handwashing facilities.
- Must have body temperature checks.
- Must have full body disinfectants at al entry/exit points to major facilities, points being gates, hostels, classes and offices.
- Must decontaminate their entire premises.
- Must gear all efforts towards delivering the highest level of maintenance and hygiene.
- Must uphold social and physical distancing in class sizes and meeting spaces.
Watch this space for updates. Read more here.
Read also: COVID-19 Safety Protocols by Sector
Please, share this information with those who need it, and be sure to allow our post notifications so you can stay in the know.