We have put together a list of details that will aid seamless registration and mobilization for any potential corp members.
Visit any of these sites for further assistance:
We strongly advise compliance with the following instructions below. All prospective corp members are advised:
- To have a functional and accessible e-mail address, and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register. These will be used to log in to the NYSC portal.
- To use correct Matriculation numbers to register (locally trained students only)
- To note that only those whose names appear in the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their Institutions will have access to the register on the NYSC portal
- That anybody who presents any fake document will be demobilized and decamped and handed over to law enforcement agencies for prosecution
- To ensure all Passport photographs used meet the following specifications. Find out the specifications here
- That on no account should prospective corps members register by PROXY. They should also remember the fingers used for their biometric capturing as these will be used for verification at the orientation camps. Those who cannot be verified with their biometric at the orientation camp will not be registered.
- That only prospective corps members who want their call-up numbers sent to them through SMS and wish to PRINT their call-up letters on-line are expected to pay N2,786.24. Find out how to make payment here
- That those who do not wish to pay the N2,786.24 have the option of going to their schools to collect their call-up numbers and call-up letters.
- That prospective corps members who paid for the online registration before but were not mobilized need not pay again.
- Married female prospective corps members (whether locally or foreign-trained) should upload copies of their marriage Certificates, evidence of Change of name and their husbands’ place of domicile during registration.
- The orientation camp is not ideal for pregnant and nursing mothers and therefore anyone in this category will not be accommodated.
- That prospective corps members with challenges related to mobilization should contact the following numbers if they graduated from any institutions located in these Geo-Political Zones.
- All Part-time graduates are expected to register online and wait for collection of their Letter of Exclusion at their various Institutions. For those willing to print the Letter of Exclusion online, this can be done on payment of N2,786.24 only.
- That all Foreign-Trained graduates are to use Nigerian Phone numbers during online registration.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONCE THE PORTAL IS CLOSED, THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER REGISTRATION