Olu Olanipekun has advised the students that took the WAEC examination to check their results by simply taking these 5 easy steps:
- Visit WAEC’s result checking official portal > www.waecdirect.org
- Enter your centre and seat numbers in the required space. Use this format to write your registration number: 4310963***.
- Choose the year you wrote the examination (2019).
- Select your examination type i.e. school candidate result.
- Enter your scratch card pin and serial number in the required space and then click submit to view your result.
However, if you’d rather receive your WAEC result via SMS, you can simply follow this step:
- Text WAEC*EXAM NO*PIN*EXAMYEAR to 32327.
This option is available to all MTN, Airtel and, Glo users.
Please, share this information to those who need it, and be sure to allow our post notifications so you can stay in the know.